This is my hungry as a lion smoothie. Let’s be real I grew up with 2 big strapping men (my dad and my brother) who ate healthy portions of food. There was no way I would ever be a carrot and celery sticks fill me up kind of girl. That being said, the idea of a smoothie can make me feel like I’m going to be hungry later vibes. Anyway this one does not leave me lacking. It is do-it-with-your-eyes-closed simple and makes for a good post-work-out drink. The solution when you feel like you could eat a horse but know that’s not the best plan of action.
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 large sliced and frozen banana (I freeze mine in sandwich bag sized ziploc bags)
- ¼ cup vanilla plant based protein powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place all the ingredients into a powerful blender and blend from low to high for about 2 minutes.
- Check the consistency to make sure all the frozen banana pieces have blended in.